Friday, March 19, 2021

 

Sprint #5 Delivery


This Week I worked on finishing the Forest Scene And some animation


First I began by rigging our main character Emily, and by animating a walk cycle for her. 

                                       


Then I worked on the forest area, I added some extra lighting, made an iteration of the rocks that was just white to work as the snow clumps, and created a grass model that moves, some branches that look like hands, and a skeleton hand for the ring. 





I also created a snow material that I added to particle FX in Niagra to make snow in the environment 




Here is the final look











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...