Friday, July 9, 2021

Sprint #4 Delivery

 

Sprint #4 Delivery


For this sprint I had final implementation and clean up for animation. I got them in engine and also made sure it fit with the dress.


Here she is in the game, I shrunk her legs so that they don't clip through the dress, as well as the head to fit the head rig un top. Her animations had some issues that I still wanted to clean up, but I wanted to get her in so we can test better animation.

Here are all the animations that I did for Emily, they all blend into one idle right now. The blending could be polished as well for the next pass as well as the fingers. 


Here is Emily with her rig as as well as the full set up. You cant see the tiny legs at all which is a win.


Unfortunately I was not happy with the animations, but that's the beauty of passes. Recording on a chair blocked too many markers. I decided to go back to the mocap studio and re record the data so that its cleaner this time with better animation on fingers. I also made sure to edit any movements I wanted it to be better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...