Friday, June 25, 2021

Sprint #3 Delivery

 

Sprint #3 Delivery


For this sprint I worked primarily on rigging and cleaning up motion capture animation for Emily, along with some texture clean ups.


These Texture cleanups for the names was not planned for this sprint, but because the model was not ready to be rigged, I decided to spend my time making the final tombstones a little prettier.

Pretty soon in the week, I finally got he model for Emily and immediately rigged her for mocap data intake.
Her head was shrunk instead of removing, so that the auto rigger would rig her properly. The real head, along with the facial rig will be socket it on to this skeletal mesh in engine.


Here are all the animations I cleaned up, trimmed, and plotted on Mobu. Next week will be targeted towards making loops and applying it in engine.


Here is a clip of one of the cleaned up animations






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...