Friday, June 11, 2021

Sprint #2 Delivery



Sprint #2 Delivery

For this sprint I focused on fixing Emily's headstone, recording mocap, and cleaning up the keys for mocap.

 



Here is what I originally did with Emily's tomb. I wasn't happy with it so I kept pushing it. and In the process I updated all the tombs





This is what I finally ended up doing with her tomb, I made the font glow so that its easier to see by the player, among many other updates






Lastly I finally got to record mocap for Emily, Unfortunately we didn't have anyone close to proportion volunteer, so I asked Abi to help.

If it performs issues when we attach it to the rig, I can always re record. It was only a couple of animations


And here is an example of a cleaned up piano recording








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...