Thursday, May 27, 2021

 

Sprint #1 Delivery



    For this sprint and from the sprints onward I will be working on minor material fixes, but most importantly animation. 

After our lead updated the asset list for this semester, I also worked on creating a plan for myself for the upcoming sprints

Here is our current asset list:


Here is my current plan:


This week I worked on doing my research on mocap. Now that I am Vicon Certified, I can record at the studio at my own time. I am also learning my way around MOBU for this project. 

I took this sprint to learning how to properly clean up in motion builder, how to get a good mocap rig, and also how to set keys. This will bleed into next sprint where I will apply this into actually capturing Emily's animations

And yes this includes fingers




I also worked on making a better glass material that is still cheap for the bottles. I used a Reflection Vector with an HDR, in a additive unlit material to achieve this


 



Here is he final Product



The Assets here provided are the bar bottles and cups that I had plan to work with this sprint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...