Thursday, September 3, 2020

Week 01 - Use of Basic Shapes

     For this weeks project, we created a ship by first mashing together basic shapes in Maya, adding lighting, and then transporting a screenshot to draw over the shapes to make a finished Illustration

Some of the Artist we used as reference where artist such as Sparth, John Berky.

Personally I took a lot of inspiration from the animated series Voltron on Netflix, and added my style for shading.

Here is the finished product!

Exterior:














Interior:



























Here is the Maya models before being colored over:






















Here are My References







 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...