Sunday, September 13, 2020

Module 1 Week 03 Homework

     For This weeks assignment, we had to model Lego pieces for a ship that we will be putting together later.

We were given some basic Lego pieces and some reference images to help us get started.

I love bulky ships so naturally I picked this Thicc boy. The shape was too satisfying to pass up.

I was forced against my will to buy Lego ship packs, twice. This was not for any personal entertainment and just for pure research (lies) , but it did help with sizing references.

Finally, I got to modeling. I did leave the notches out of some of the more complex pieces to conserve poly count, but after modeling and beveling, I was done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...