Sunday, September 20, 2020

Module 1 Week 04 Homework

 Lego Ship Part 2


This Assignment was both super fun and exhausting. I learned so much through this process and I am so happy to see where it all ended up even if it is not the best.
I began doing a separate version of this project, where I built and a lit a scene to show off the assembled Lego creation, Until plans were changed and I created a high quality sequence for it instead.
This was a long experience so there will be a lot of Images.


Here we pick up from last week, The pieces have been modeled and imported to to UE4. I added a simple material to them so that they can be easily distinguishable and ready for assembly.


I put together the Lego pieces to finally have a ship. It was so satisfying seeing it come to life 


Once It was put together, I prepared the scene to build my lighting. I also set it so that there will be no auto exposure. and tried to start from darkness.


I first built and underwater scene to show off my ship, which Ill show here, plans  changed and the finish product is actually the beauty shots you'll see bellow.


After moving off from this, I started on the high quality shot. I made new materials, and re lit the scene for it, as well as added an infinity cube stage for the set up. 





At the same time I built my second creation, I wanted to do something satirical and simple, so I made a chunky Lego man. 


I made the Lego ship and Lego man into Blue prints. To the Blue prints of the ships I added lights, and set both creations up to rotate when played In the sequencer. I wanted the ship to feel aquatic still, so I used the front long pieces as lights again.


I also had some fun playing with the settings.


here were the final lit blue prints


Finally  I duplicated the blue print, rotated them to fit the scene better, and set up a shot sequence. I animated the camera and rendered the final shot.





Here is the final Product!!!!


Ship
  
Lego Person
  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...