Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Week 04- Use of Basic Lighting

 This week we used Arnold rendering to light and render out models professionally.



I began by importing all models into the main scene file, The Lego Ship exported from Unreal Engine made me laugh the way it imported, but it was fine, just had some weird extra geometry on top.


I proceeded to ad a three point light set up to the models, that can also be easily edited if needed



I made separate cameras and used the the tear off copy feature to make sure the lighting and position was correct.


Once I was happy with the set up, I used Arnold to Render it out. I also made sure to check and fix positioning and lights here if needed.


And here are the final renders!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...