Sunday, September 27, 2020

Module 2 Week 05 Homework

     This Week we are building a crate, and setting up a proper pipe line production to UE4 from Maya and from Maya to Zbrush

Like Previous Projects Before, I set up my scale first, to keep sizing consistent on all platforms.



In Maya I built a Proxy model, that will be the same size as the final model, to being a proper pipeline set up. I exported the model from Maya, and imported and placed it into UE4. I also finalized it by Building the Lighting


Taking the proxy model as a reference, I hard modeled the rest of the crate. Together giving it a bottom and top piece, and all side pieces, and lastly grouped them together. 



The grouped mesh was then prepped for the next process in Zbrush, by combining the bottom and side pieces together, and the top piece by  its self, and finally exporting it as an FBX.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...