Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Week 07- Digital Painting Final Illustration

Week 07- Digital Painting Final Illustration

 This week, we got free range to do whatever composition we desired using anything we've learned so far.

I decided to use the models I already had, along with some new crystal models I got from online to create a glow crystal cave.

I began by populating my scene, and laying down my base colors. 



I used the rule of thirds to composite my scene as well, to follow along from what we learned two assignments ago.

My scene was lit, and like always, I made it brighter than normal so that I have more value to play with after its rendered out.

Here are all the passes that I rendered. I rendered out my usual passes which is the toon shader, object pass, beauty, and a occlusion pass.

I finally imported them all to photoshop, layered out some colors and shadows, made the crystals glow, and here is the final product!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  Sprint #5 Delivery For this sprint I planned pure QA, I wanted to add as many fixes as possible. Not only did I add blends to the animatio...